• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me plan a trip, Disney Paris this October

MoonlitHeart

Earning My Ears
Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me any trustworthy sites to book our trip this October around Halloween.
We would like to go to Disney Paris for two or three days.
Travelling from Newcastle.
Wouldn’t like to drive if at all possible.
Two adults
Thank you

It will be a busy time of year so if you are looking to stay at a Disney hotel they may be booked or quite expensive

We're from Newcastle and usually fly. Either Easy jet from Edinburgh. Train from NCL to Edinburgh, then tram to the airport. Or Air France from Newcastle (more options but usually more expensive. If staying onsite book direct. Otherwise Expedia/Booking.com then tickets through Attraction Tickets direct (a bit cheaper than disney)
I did 3 nights in August/September staying at Magic Circus. We did travel day from Edinburgh on day 1 and Disney Village in the evening, then had 2 days park tickets, then travel day on our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter