Please help me find this song!!!

acrafty123

Earning My Ears
I went on the Wish earlier this month and I heard a song playing in the hallway that I couldn’t get out of my head. Unfortunately, I can’t remember it now but I really liked it.

It must’ve been from the end credits of a movie or something because I would find myself singing along with it like I clearly knew it.

What I can say is it was a woman singing, and it talked about something like “my home is with you” or “my heart is with you” something along those lines. I don’t remember it being a very slow song but I could be wrong.

If someone could please help me get this song out of my brain and onto my playlist I’d be forever thankful!

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, these aren’t it. :( I remember it being a little more upbeat.

I’m hoping it’ll be one of those things that just pops back into my head and I will have more lyrics to look it up with. 🤪

Thanks for looking for me!

The first "heart" song I thought of is A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella.

There is a song "Feels Like Home" from Brother Bear 2 -- I've never heard it before, but maybe you have.

Try this: (I‘m not great at links)

I did a Google search for ”home is where the heart is Disney”
IMG_4281.jpeg

Maybe this? It’s kinda upbeat. It’s called “Home” and is on the Frozen 2 soundtrack

Is it one of the songs from Brave? I recall a similar song when I was on the cruise that I think was from Brave?

Last edited:
Is it one of the songs from Brave? I recall a similar song when I was on the cruise that I think was from Brave?
Think you are thinking of Touch the Sky

Or there is this one from there called Into the Open Air but I think they are the two from Brave that are sung

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter