Please help: FP+ Fantasmic.

stamot

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I need some advice. We will be at Disney from 12/22 to 1/4. Long trip, I know. It will be me, dh, dd 11yo, ds 1yo, and grandma. We have 10 days park and plan to take two days for HS. I have FP+ for Fantasmic. We already watched it and love it. This time will be the first for grandma and the baby. Last time that we did it during the holidays we paid for the picnic at the park that was available that year and we have preferred seating at Fantasmic. I don't know how FP+ works for Fantasmic. I just can't wait in line for a long period of time with the baby and my daughter (she is special). Will the FP+ be worth it?

Hi everyone! I need some advice. We will be at Disney from 12/22 to 1/4. Long trip, I know. It will be me, dh, dd 11yo, ds 1yo, and grandma. We have 10 days park and plan to take two days for HS. I have FP+ for Fantasmic. We already watched it and love it. This time will be the first for grandma and the baby. Last time that we did it during the holidays we paid for the picnic at the park that was available that year and we have preferred seating at Fantasmic. I don't know how FP+ works for Fantasmic. I just can't wait in line for a long period of time with the baby and my daughter (she is special). Will the FP+ be worth it?

The left side of the amphitheater is reserved for FP holders and if you arrive between 30-45 minutes before the show begins, you'll be able to enter and be seated. You won't need to stand in any lines.

If you are going to the 2nd or 3rd Fantasmic of the evening, arrive 30 minutes before the show and you'll be able to enter without standing in line. Gates open later for the 2nd and 3rd shows because the amphitheater is cleaned between shows.

I can't address Fantasmic, but I can address having FastPass+ for two different shows. We had FastPass+ for the Frozen Singalong at HS and it was useful. They let people in with FastPass+ before the regular line was let in and they even saved a few seat for late FastPass+ arrivals.

However we had FastPass+ for Lion King show at AK. That was a waste of a FastPass. My in-laws and parents didn't have a FastPass and just waited in the normal line, they were admitted to the theater before us and had better seats then us. Maybe the people that got to the FastPass line as soon as the window started got good seats but we arrived 5 minutes after the FastPass windows started and it didn't buy us a thing, would have been better if we waited with my parents and in-laws.

We used a FP for Fantasmic a few days ago. It was probably worth it since we arrived late (maybe 15-20 min before the show and had a seat right up front. There was only one showing the night we went and the standby section was already packed when we got there. We used the FP to guarantee we would have a seat even with late arrival after dinner and it worked well for that purpose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter