Please help? Costco question re: City Passes

momlady

Mouseketeer
Costco online sells SoCal CityPass for a great price...$206.99 vs $235 for adults and $169.99 vs $189 for kids. My question is, can you also buy these passes in the actual Costco stores in California? We live in Canada so although we are Costco members here, I don't think they will ship to us.

We are flying into LA on March 10th and could pick up the Citypasses that day, if they are sold in-store.

My wallet thanks you for any help you can provide!!!

Yes. I have seen them in my local store... But sometimes they can be a hit or miss..

Do you have someone that could get them for you ahead of time?

Hmmm, I may have to order them online and have them sent to a friend in the US for onward forwarding. Thanks for letting me know!

Does anyone know if they are cheaper in the warehouse as opposed to buying online? Thanks!

You can buy the tickets online. WE did this when we went in August. The tickets really are a great value!! And shipping my be cheaper than paying the California sales tax.(Not even sure they have one though because there are states that don't)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter