Please help choosing WDW Resort..

Bsan1221

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have been to Walt Disney World every year since I was five, I live in Miami so making a trip up there once a year is easy. However, I have never stayed at a Disney Resort. Being a Florida resident there are many good specials.

The moderate resorts are 84.00 with tax included I think being a WDW resort that is a good price. I just want to know which one I should stay at. I am in my early twenties and so is my husband and we are going with my in-laws.

I looked at the Carribean Beach Resort but I have also heard its run down. Can anyone help? What is your opinion?

CBR is a very nice resort. It just went through a major renovation. The only draw back is that it is very spread out which means more walking at the resort. Depending on the age of your in laws that could be a negative. Depending on your budget the Wilderness Lodge, which is a deluxe, has rooms around $124 per night for Florida residents. It is a much small resort and very nice. We stayed there last summer. I think you would enjoy any resort you choose. Mostly it is a matter of cost, ie deluxe vs moderate, and your personal choice of themeing. Good luck choosing.

Welcome to the DisBoards...As far as where you should stay its really a matter of choice and what you are looking for. The FL RES rate for the CBR is Great. The property IMO is not run down. We have stayed there (I was also in my 20's when we did) and we loved it. I think its a good starting place for someone who has never stayed on property; esp. if you are going to EPOCT or MGM. Again, there are alot of factors on deciding where to stay, like what parks are you going to, what activites do you like where you want to eat...and so on. Good Luck
Tracy

We will be going to all 4 Parks, (4 Parks Hopper Pass for 4 Days $109.00 Florida Resident);

I really dont care about the theme am sure all of them are wonderful, I dont think walking is a big deal as long as it is not miles and miles away from the food court and bus stop.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter