Please help choose a hotel!

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We are a family with 3 kids (ages G14, B7 and G7). Given that, which of the three on-site hotels would you choose? It looks like there is a $60/n spread based on Entertainment book rates.

We are only staying there 2 nights and then moving down to Disney for the duration of our Florida stay. The one whole day is for USF and the following day is for pool, outlet shopping and moving to Disney.

All thoughts appreciated.....

Paul

If pool is a priority - my kids like HR's best. My vote is for room and luxury with PB and for value and customer service's the vote goes to RP. My kids did not enjoy the water boat at RP and really missed the slide, but I really enjoyed it.

You can't lose with any of them. We loved RPR and just returned from PBH. We are going to try the HRH next. RPR will be the least expensive of the three.

I'd go for the King Suite at RPH it seems like a nice set up for your kids ages. It has a private room for mom and dad a queen pull out and you could bring a blow up matteress or get a roll away for the third child. I think that's the route i'll take when mine are older. I have 11G, 3g,3g,3g. So right now we get a Villa suite at PBH and buy the two rooms on each end of the suite and we have to bring our nanny so we have a crew with us.LOL Anyways have a great trip. Tell me taking so many kids on vacation will get easier. I feel i have to pack the house for those girls. Me and DH can get our stuff in a suitcase and a duffle bag. They need a uhaul.

I have been to all 3 and asked my kids G10 and B15 which they liked best and they both said Hard Rock. Why? The Music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter