Please go check out the auction

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
With all the chaos with the weather, I really feel like the auction got overlooked. I know without the convention there wasn't any kind of auction room to go look at in person. In the past, there has been a live show or a marathon show where the team can do QVC segments on the items and hype it up. There hasn't been any running total updates given this time either. I don't even know if it's been clear to everyone the auction is even still going on and much less clear when it ends. There were some vloggers at the party last night live streaming (not people from the team) and they mistakenly said, something like yeah, the convention, auction, etc was all postponed to a later date. I fear a lot of people are under the same impression.

The bids on some things are still pretty low IMO. Anyways, it's all for a very worthy cause. Some of the Christmas ornaments for example really appeal to me, and it would represent a donation to a good cause when I put it up this holiday season. So I am considering bidding on one of them.

There has been some fair criticism on how everything was handled, but the auction was always a certain way for people to participate. I just haven't seen/heard the promotion of it like before.

Please everyone who passes through this thread, just take 5 minutes and peek at the listings. If nothing appeals to you, no harm.

https://one.bidpal.net/discon2022/welcome

Last edited:
Thank you. I placed some bids to help out. I imagine I'll win at least one or a few. I'm not sure what the situation is on the shipping costs, so I bid with keeping what I could pay + shipping in mind.

Also, did anyone else see TRON items in the auction this week? (Recognizer and MCP patches, jackets, backpack) I could swear I saw a few items when I looked earlier this week, and today I don't see them. If they were pulled, I totally understand the choice because it'll get higher figures when the ride comes out. I just felt 1) that I had *too much* coffee today and 2) can't scroll correctly. ;)

Happy Bidding!

Wow, I only got outbid on 3 of 7 items, and those were pretty immediate outbid. Glad to have helped the fundraising for the village. Payment was real easy, and the website didn't crash this time at the last two minutes. Improvement!

Anyone know the domain the receipts/shipping info will come from? I don't want to overlook the email.

Agree with PP the auction wasn't as hyped up as previously. My max bids on the two items I won were pretty low. Hoping the shipping happens in a timely manner as that will get me a couple Christmas gifts off my list!

Anyone know the domain the receipts/shipping info will come from? I don't want to overlook the email.

Agree with PP the auction wasn't as hyped up as previously. My max bids on the two items I won were pretty low. Hoping the shipping happens in a timely manner as that will get me a couple Christmas gifts off my list!
The receipt came from noreply@onecause.com

My wins are all Christmas presents, so I definitely hope they arrive by then!!! I agree it was less hyped. I assumed the reason I won so many first/second bid items was due to the fact that no one was viewing the auction in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter