PLEASE get me a recipie for Galactic Gobbler Turkey Legs.

I am flying my Canadian flag at half mast out of respect for the individuals all over the world that lost their lives last Tuesday ( there are still almost 100 Canadians not accounted for)

Sorry I can't help you out with the turkey leg recipe

Okay, I found it odd that you would fly your flag HM for a tradegdy in America. Aren't you Canadians suposed ta hate Americans?

YIKES!!! Hate Americans??? No....most of Canada as very supportive of Americans! You are our neighbours and friends. Personally, since I have come on the DIS I have made many friends who are American. You DO like Canadians don't you.....even if one of us does not know how to make a turkey leg ;) (although we do have some pretty big wild turkeys here:D

Well, hockey is my favorite sport so Joe Sakic, Mario Lemiux and Andrew Ference are some of my favorite Canadians.

Like what? The french! Hoa Hoa Hoa!

Now, are there any cast members that made turkey legs or distributers who sent out the turkey legs to the Disney corperation, or Disney goers who have too much time on their hands! SOMEBODY!

But you could probably buy these turkey legs at Publix for $0.60. Disney is making a fortune off of us. Other than that and the stupid 30-day-rule at Millionaire, I have no complaints.

And also, don't be distressed, thinking that I am anti-Canada. I love Canada. I went to Niagra falls, Canada side (better side) and it was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen.

BTW, how often do you get down to Disney, do you go too Orlando, California, Euro-Disney, Disney Studios France, Disneyland Hong Kong, Disneyland Tokyo, TokyoDisneySea?

Hi Cheetah-Boy. I too have always wanted to make the smoked turkey legs. I have an electric smoker so I wouldn't have to worry about the temperature falling too low and giving everyone salmonella (the other alternative is to brine the turkey legs 1st) but I think the best way to cook them would be in one of those rotisserie deals. I had planned to try the smoker today but I think I'll borrow my mom's rotisserie cooker and try tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Cheryl :bounce:

Hi Cheetah-Boy,
I had a lot of luck with the rotisserie cooker. They even turned out moister than the ones at Disney (be sure to leave the skin on). Next time I will probably soak them in a brine solution or some kind of marinade overnight prior to cooking. Otherwise they'll be kind of bland. If you decide to go with the smoker, I'd be sure to use an electric one so the temperature doesn't flucuate (sp?) and a nice cherry wood for smoking would be a good choice.

Hope this helps,
Cheryl :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter