Please everyone can we keep Antmaril and her husband in our prayers..

My prayers for your husband and to you Marilyn as well...

Prayers for Mat that is journey ends peacefully.

Prayers for Marilyn to help her now and in the days ahead. May you find joy in the many memories you have shared together.

You and your family are in my pryaers. God Bless.

Good Morning Everyone. Mat is still hanging on.

Last night was one of the worst we've had since this journey began in November. He came around from a deep sleep about 8:30 and started "fussing". It became apparent that he was in pain. He started screaming. We haven't been able to understand anything he says for a few days. We just can't make it out. He was just screaming - making sounds that didn't seem human. My poor son (21) is experiencing this with me. The nurses are scrambling to get breakthrough pain medication into his IV. They increased the dosage on the pump. It was just awful. If he had passed at that moment, it would not have been a peaceful passing, however, it would have been a blessing.

I hope I never have to see that again, but as this drags on and on, I fear I will.

Thanks to all for keeping us in your prayers. We need them, now more than ever.

I am praying that this man who is facing eminent death does not have to feel it with terrible pain.. I cannot stand that he is in pain.....stop the pain, give him whatever he needs so that he does not feel the pain.

Adding my prayers. Peace for Mat and peace and strength for the family, friends and caregivers.

My prayers will also be with you and your family. I pray that he will be free of pain and that his time left on this earth will be filled with peace.

My prayers are with you at this time, and my thoughts, too. May you find peace during this sad time, and strength. I lost my own father to pancreatic cancer in '05, and I really understand your struggle.

God Bless.

My prayers for a peaceful passing for Mat, and for your family Marilyn

Many prayers being said & have passed this along to my prayer warrior friends.

Thanks Goldcupmom.....there is power in prayer. No more suffering for this family..

Just wanted to stop in and let you know that I thought about you guys today, said a special prayer for you as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter