Please can someone help???

Ang1e

Mouseketeer
Hi

We're thinking of taking the kids to DLP over half term (ok so I need a fix too:teeth: ) . My question is do the children need to have photos in my passport? They are 7 & 10 and we travelled to Italy this year without problems but not sure if they should have photo ID or not.

Please help........I really really really want to go:earseek:

I think the passport rules have been changed so all children now require their own passport. The Passport Office website (click here) should be able to answer your questions.

Regards

Rob

Hi :wave: ,

I am pretty sure that if your children are on your own passport (and have been since 1998) then they can travel to France without needing a separate passport, up to the age of 16.

Richard :)

Thanks both. Have called Ryanair and they assure me that it's OK for the kids to be on my passport without a photo. They're info online is really confusing:rolleyes: and had me in a late night panic!

So excited now though - bargain flights to Reims £88 return for all 4 of us :)

Ang

have you checked with the home office passport requirments site im sure children now need there own pasport.

in the planning section of simon verness brit s guide to paris it states"and remember that all children must have their OWN passports these days. Passprts must alos remain valid for 3 months after entering France"

UK Passport enquiries on 08705 210410

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter