Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Hello. Thought I should post here. Very excited to be going back to Disney world for the first time in 14 years. Last time I was there, I was graduating High School. Now, I am married, have a 2 year old daughter and I am excited to share Disney with her!

Name: Clay
Family Sit Rep: Married. DW Ashley. DD2 Hope.
Pets: Just had to put our cat down. Not sure we will have another. Very sad.
Occupation: Full time Internet Sales Director for Muller Auto Group in New Jersey. Part time wedding photographer.
Favorite foods: Steak, burgers and mexican food
Favorite Drink: Beer or Bourbon
Hobbies: Golf, football and video games

Oh, and our trip will be October 14 - 20 this year. We are going to buy a house this summer and plan on having another kid soon, so it was either now or wait another 3 years. I made the decision that we are going to find the cheapest way to go to Disney so my daugher can get there before she is 6.

I rented DVC points through Dave's Disney Vacation Club to stay at the value studios in Animal Kingdom. I think I can find flights from Newark or Philly to Orlando for $200 each and I plan on buying 6 day tickets (no water parks, no hopper) through Undercover tourist.

In any case, I am excited to see there is a group of Dad's on here and I would love to participate.

Welcome Clay! Along with theDuck619, I also enjoy photography. Not sure if you know or not, but on the main board is a photography thread. You should definitely check that one out!

Matt

Family Situation: Married for 12 years and DD 4(5 at WDW in March) aka Kiki, DD 3 aka Chippy, DS 5 months aka TBone
Pets: None
Favorite Food: Prime Rib
Favorite Drink: Mt. Dew or Ice cold water

We went to Disney last Feb for the 1st time. I was not excited to go, but my DD's loved it so much I got hooked so we are going back this March!

Family Situation: Married for 12 years and DD 4(5 at WDW in March) aka Kiki, DD 3 aka Chippy, DS 5 months aka TBone

We went to Disney last Feb for the 1st time. I was not excited to go, but my DD's loved it so much I got hooked so we are going back this March!

First of all :welcome: to the DisBoards, and :welcome: to the DISDads.

To officialy join, head over to our main thread and introduce yourself there.

Welcome aboard to another Brian....we have a whole bunch of Brians and Chris'....We have a presence on facebook too where we have fun and disdads.com....if you are a facebooker come on over and introduce yourself there too! :thumbsup2

Steve

Welcome to the Boards! Hope to hear more from you soon, feel free to ask questions, and dont worry about not being able to keep up on the main threads, its almost impossible!

matt

FINALLY!!!!!! With a fully functional computer, I have returned to The Dis!!!!! I am WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind in a TR and have A LOT of catching up to do with ya'll. I will likely be around often over the next several days and very much looking forward to it.

FINALLY!!!!!! With a fully functional computer, I have returned to The Dis!!!!! I am WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind in a TR and have A LOT of catching up to do with ya'll. I will likely be around often over the next several days and very much looking forward to it.

Welcome back :cool1:

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Two children - DS2 AKA "E" and DS1 AKA "I"
Favorite Food: Eggplant Parmesan
Favorite Drink: Red Bull

Firs trip to WDW was in 2004, stayed off-site. Visited in 2010 with DW, "I", and nephew and stayed at WL. Visiting again in April (2012) and staying at Poly.

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Two children - DS2 AKA "E" and DS1 AKA "I"
Favorite Food: Eggplant Parmesan
Favorite Drink: Red Bull

Firs trip to WDW was in 2004, stayed off-site. Visited in 2010 with DW, "I", and nephew and stayed at WL. Visiting again in April (2012) and staying at Poly.

Welcome!! Jump on over to the main thread and Emma's Dad (Don) wll give you a number. We also have a Facebook page. :cool1:

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Three children - Son 6 , son 3 , daughter 1
Pets: Dog & Cat
Favorite Food: too many to list
Favorite Drink: Pepsi & Blue Light , but not together

Family Situation: Married for 3 years. Three children - Son 6 , son 3 , daughter 1

:welcome:

Another Brian from Ontario... ;)

Where in Ontario are you?

And why not head on over to our "main" thread, and introduce yourself there, where you will get your official DISDad's membership number.

Family Situation: Married 5+ years (Pearl Harbor Day is my anniversary)
From Previous marriage a DS (graduate student in seminary) & DDIL and 3 Grandsons: Isaac, Aiden and Eli
and a DD (presently a college freshman)
Pets: Lily ~ a Chow/Lab mix
Favorite Food: Steak (medium rare ribeye) ...
Favorite Drink: Coke Zero

Gentlemen!! Greetings! I've been away from the boards for about a year. My DW decided that 3 trips to WDW was enough and announced that she really didn't want to go to WDW again for a while, and then only for short visits. About a month ago her sister called me to ask for Disney advice. My DW handed me a note which read "Let's Go with them!" :banana: Hopefully we have turned a corner! PRAY that we have a good trip!!!!

I was part of the DIS Dads trip in Dec 10 when I took my DD along with my sister and her kids. Met a couple of DIS Dads. Here are photos:

Me and Dave aka dvczerfs

Me and Barry aka FreezinRafiki

Welcome Brian :cool1:

From Previous marriage a DS (graduate student in seminary) & DDIL and 3 Grandsons: Isaac, Aiden and Eli

Gentlemen!! Greetings! I've been away from the boards for about a year. My DW decided that 3 trips to WDW was enough and announced that she really didn't want to go to WDW again for a while, and then only for short visits. About a month ago her sister called me to ask for Disney advice. My DW handed me a note which read "Let's Go with them!" :banana: Hopefully we have turned a corner! PRAY that we have a good trip!!!!

I was part of the DIS Dads trip in Dec 10 when I took my DD along with my sister and her kids. Met a couple of DIS Dads. Here are photos:

Me and Dave aka dvczerfs

Welcome back sir :thumbsup2

Me and Dave aka dvczerfs

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Welcome back! I was just looking at you pictures from the DISDad's meets the other day. Good to hear from you. Good luck with the trip! :thumbsup2

Family Situation: Married for 4 years. one child DD3princess:
Pets: 2 cats. (outdoors)
Favorite Food: Pizza, any NY style.
Favorite Drink: Samuel Adams

Family Situation: Married 17 years (together 22)
Family situation: 3 children DD 13 DS 12 DS 5
Pets: ALOT..2 dogs, fish, hamster, 2 geckos, bearded dragon, rabbit, tortoise, ball python, and a chameleon
Favorite Food: Eggplant, any way
Favorite Drink: Pepsi

Pets: ALOT..2 dogs, fish, hamster, 2 geckos, bearded dragon, rabbit, tortoise, ball python, and a chameleon

:welcome: Bill

Still newlyweds I see.:rotfl::rotfl:

Welcome Bill :)

Welcome to the boards Bill!

Matt

Welcome to the club and board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter