Plaza Inn lunch hours?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Does Plaza Inn close between lunch & dinner? I can’t find hours online beyond breakfast and I’m thinking a like 2pm lunch on arrival day at Plaza Inn might be perfect- unless they close!

The Plaza Inn is a character meal at breakfast and then switches over to a counter service location for lunch and dinner. I think it normally "opens" for lunch around noon - it's one of the last ones to start serving lunch - with the same menu for both lunch and dinner (essentially an all-day menu) and no break between them. I agree, 2:00 pm is probably a good time for lunch. It should be after the lunch rush and before the dinner rush. Their fried chicken is one of my favorite meals at DLR!

Plaza Inn opens up for lunch at 12.
The line starts to build around 1130.
Even though the line may look long it usually goes by fast.
The line is shorter after 1.

ME

According to the Disney site, breakfast ends at 11:00 so I assume lunch begins then.
I think that means they stop seating new guests at 11:00 am for the character breakfast, which gives those folks about an hour to eat and meet the characters before the characters leave and they switch over to the counter service lunch/dinner set-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter