Plaza Inn Lunch/Dinner package with Pixar parade question

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I just read online that you can eat lunch or dinner at the Plaza Inn and get reserved seating for the Pixar parade. Can anyone tell me:

1. Menu choices for adults and kids? Is it the regular menu or different for this?

2. Is it worth it? Is the seating area good? And is it one you can show up just before the parade starts and still have a good spot?

3. What time is the parade or parades at?

Thanks!

Scroll to the bottom of this page, it provides the menu choices. When you make a reservation online it tells you the time of the parade you will see (earlier lunch is for the first parade...). The viewing area is near the corn dog cart. :)

Someone commented here that the viewing area for this is directly in the sun for the earlier parade. If the section does not get moved, I can only imagine that this will be more noticeable as summer comes. Be prepared if this will present a problem.

Someone commented here that the viewing area for this is directly in the sun for the earlier parade. If the section does not get moved, I can only imagine that this will be more noticeable as summer comes. Be prepared if this will present a problem.

That's really good to know! We are going in two weeks, I will have to check that out.

Does anyone know if this is just a viewing area or if it's actually seats? For seats it might be worth it - if it's just a viewing area not sure it is.

We had this booked for Sunday the 15 but decided to cancel it after seeing the viewing area. It is a roped off area on right hand side of the hub in front of the Plaza Inn area. I could see no significant value to having to arrive early to get the spot and sit on the curb in the sun. No chairs like for the Holiday package which was what I was hoping for. The value of a take away boxed lunch and preferred viewing was not significant to us - if it was a better table service lunch option like we had at WCT for PTN perhaps.
We managed to find decent spots up by IASW on the Saturday so cancelled

We had this booked for Sunday the 15 but decided to cancel it after seeing the viewing area. It is a roped off area on right hand side of the hub in front of the Plaza Inn area. I could see no significant value to having to arrive early to get the spot and sit on the curb in the sun. No chairs like for the Holiday package which was what I was hoping for. The value of a take away boxed lunch and preferred viewing was not significant to us - if it was a better table service lunch option like we had at WCT for PTN perhaps.
We managed to find decent spots up by IASW on the Saturday so cancelled
Thanks for the info - I agree. Not worth it if there aren’t any seats! Going to cancel my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter