Plaza Inn Character Dining--am I missing something?

Just to add that I am also a fan of getting a 10:30-10:45 Plaza breakfast time...... We get on so many rides before breakfast. (we eat a granola bar or something earlier of course). And the restaurant clears out, it is not crowded, and the characters spend even more time with us than when it is packed.

Agreed. I’ve always just walked up to do the character breakfast there because despite my endless efforts my party can never get to the park until 10. My point is - it does clear out nicely fairly quickly.

Question about Minnie & Friends - Do they have pre park opening reservations the way that WDW does? I thought DLR did but on the website the earliest times are 10 minutes after regular park opening.

I called dining and was able to get an 8:40 reservation for a Wednesday in August (so no EMH), but I'm also considering a later time to hopefully get more time with characters. Good thing I've got about 60 days to make up my mind :)

Question about Minnie & Friends - Do they have pre park opening reservations the way that WDW does? I thought DLR did but on the website the earliest times are 10 minutes after regular park opening.

I called dining and was able to get an 8:40 reservation for a Wednesday in August (so no EMH), but I'm also considering a later time to hopefully get more time with characters. Good thing I've got about 60 days to make up my mind :)
On a magic morning day the reservation time is 10 min after mm opening.

On a magic morning day the reservation time is 10 min after mm opening.

Thank You! I don't think the cast member understood my question about reservations prior to park opening. I must've gotten it confused with WDW since I listen to a lot of WDW podcasts.

Try booking online - that'll tell you what times are available much more easily than the DINE line. Breakfast reservations have a separate entrance. You'll be on a list, so if you're eligible for MM on another day, they'll know not to use that (though you should always ask so they know).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter