Playing in the fountains, etc?

jenjie

DIS Veteran
I had heard at one point that Donald's Boat, Ariel's Grotto, and I believe the fountains in Epcot were dry because of drought restrictions. Does anybody know if they are up and running again, or still out of use?

Thanks!

A thread last week mentioned they were still dry:( :( :(

Carene

We were there in January. Most of the fountains were off because it was too cold, and the signs said that. However the jumping fountain in front of test track was working. It was warm enough that some of the kids were getting wet. I think recent rains improved the drought conditions, wouldn't be surprised if more of them don't go back on when it warms up.

Thanks both of you! We're going in less than a week so I doubt they'll all be up and running by then.

there last october and some fountains were off but all the dancing waters were working much to the enjoyment of our 6 year old, i had a look at donalds boat and it appeared that it is just a playground now as i could not see the spouts that used to be there for the water to come out (such a shame):confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter