Playhouse Disney

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what characters are at Playhouse Disney? Also- is there anything there with the Wiggles?
Thanks!!!

Hey MP!! :wave2:
Me again. PHD has Out of the Box, Pooh, Stanley, and Rollie Pollie Ollie but no Wiggles. :(
Im hopping theyll add them at some point. My DD5 has been a fan since they were with Barney!

Hello!!!
We meet again! LOL
My DD is really into the Wiggles these days!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they add some Wiggle fun!
Have a good day!::yes::

Never seen the show, but Bear, Olie, Zowie and other characters from Bear in the Big Blue House, Stanley, and PB and J Otter appear in the Stars and Motor Cars Parade. Stanley also appears for meet-and-greets at Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK and Olie and Zowie did meet-and-greets at Mickey's Not-So-Scarry Holloween Party last year (the usually don't do meet and greets).

Is Bear in the Big Blue House no longer in the Playhouse Disney show? My kids will be so disappointed!

I haven't been in a few years, but when we were there it was bear in the big blue house, my girls are not fans of that show, so we didn't enjoy it. Now are stanley and rollie in the show? That sounds more exciting.

FYI...WE WAITED FOR 45 EXTRA MINUTES TO SIT IN THE FRONT ROW AND WE WERE VERY SORRY ...CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THE FRONT, YOU SIT ON THE FLOOR AND NEED TO BE IN THE BACK I WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD US ..:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter