Playgrounds open?

Koalayum

Earning My Ears
I am planning on bringing my daughters (4 and 2) to Universal for our November trip. I know there's going to be very limited things they can do, but just curious if anyone knows if all the playgrounds and splash stuff are open? I saw somewhere that some of that had been closed for a while due to covid. Thanks!

When we were there this summer, part of the Jurassic Park play area was open, but part was still closed. The same with Fievel's. Part was open (including the raft water slide) but part was closed. All of the Curious George & Barney were closed. The Seuss "If I ran a zoo" was open.

Thank you guys, appreciate the feedback. Sounds like I'll have to manage my expectations!

I am planning on bringing my daughters (4 and 2) to Universal for our November trip. I know there's going to be very limited things they can do, but just curious if anyone knows if all the playgrounds and splash stuff are open? I saw somewhere that some of that had been closed for a while due to covid. Thanks!
I noticed recently at IoA a big play area was open and being used called Me Ship, the Olive. It was a huge Popeye ship/play area. We also saw many splash pads through the parks being used.

I was there last week. Everything was open. Well, everything except the one next to the kiddie coaster at Universal.

Last edited:
All the play areas EXCEPT Curious George goes to town are open. Barney closed as a whole, although they do have the Dreamworks meet and greet/dance party in there now, the indoor playground attached to it is not open. Parts of Fivel are open (including the water raft slide)

Curious George may open any day though.

My daughter definitely approves of Me ship the Olive, she almost wanted to play more at that playground area than ride the rides lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter