Playa Sol coupon

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
I just went to the Playa Sol site to look at something, and saw that the coupon has changed, in case anyone is interested! I like it better now -- the coupon is now for a 15% discount off "your next vacation in our Park." I'm assuming that means off the package prices... there are no restrictions on the coupon except that it is not valid with any other promotion.

Here's the website again for anyone interested:
www.playasol.com.mx

Hope this helps someone else!

-gina-

Hi Gina

How did you get the coupon to print???? I've tried for weeks to get that darn thing to print. I get as far as the cookie window and then I don't get any further. What browser do you use?

Kris

Originally posted by ZebraStripes
Hi Gina

How did you get the coupon to print???? I've tried for weeks to get that darn thing to print. I get as far as the cookie window and then I don't get any further. What browser do you use?

Kris

I had the same problem, Kris -- thought I was losing my mind!! Turns out you just have to maximize that little window it opens... then the "send" button magically appears. :) Sorry I forgot to mention that in my post!!

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter