Play, Stay and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card Through March 2024

My mistake, I should have said the Confectionery, it’s not accepted there. The Starbucks in the MK will take the card. Karmel Kuche, for whatever reason, is considered a merchandise location, I was not able to use it there. You can’t use it at Goofys Candy Co at DS, either, or at a candy counter in a shop. It has to be a restaurant or QS location. The small food kiosks will take the card and most of the third party restaurants at DS, too. Basically, any restaurant you can charge a meal back to your room account you can use the dining card there.
Thanks for the additional information. Good to know about the candy counters in shops.

Any idea about the bakery counters inside shops like the one in Big Top Souvenirs in the MK? Based on your info I am thinking no.

Does Joffrey’s take the dining promo card?

Thanks for the additional information. Good to know about the candy counters in shops.

Any idea about the bakery counters inside shops like the one in Big Top Souvenirs in the MK? Based on your info I am thinking no.

Does Joffrey’s take the dining promo card?
No, because it‘s a merchandise shop. I looked at my hotel folio and the charge from Karmel Kuche is actually coded as “Glas und Porzellan” merchandise, the name of the gift shop. I do believe Joffrey’s will take it. I didn't try this trip, but I’ve charged coffee back to my room before, so you should be good. It can also be used to cover tips at table service location, which was nice.

No, because it‘s a merchandise shop. I looked at my hotel folio and the charge from Karmel Kuche is actually coded as “Glas und Porzellan” merchandise, the name of the gift shop. I do believe Joffrey’s will take it. I didn't try this trip, but I’ve charged coffee back to my room before, so you should be good. It can also be used to cover tips at table service location, which was nice.
Thank you- appreciate the info.

Just curious - at Karmel Kuche, did you ask if the promo worked or was the bar code scanned and denied?

Thank you- appreciate the info.

Just curious - at Karmel Kuche, did you ask if the promo worked or was the bar code scanned and denied?
It was denied, I asked and the CM wasn't sure, so we tried. I charged it back to my room and on my hotel folio it was coded as a merchandise location.

Thank you so much - I appreciate your responses!
If you are unsure, just ask! Some places may not be forthcoming about accepting it if they are third party (looking at you Gideon’s- the guy who helped me was being lazy and tried to tell me it was really difficult to do. My sister standing right next to me and checking out, the person helping her said it was no problem at all to use it), but they take it. We still had money left on the card on our departure day, we bought cupcakes for everyone at Roaring Forks to use up the balance! Have a great trip!

Last edited:
Has anybody used this with mobile ordering? Can we enter the gift card in the app?

Just came back from Disney World and yes we can. Used the gift card multiple times for mobile ordering.

Yeah, our trip is over now too. I was hoping the app would save the number for mobile ordering. But we just had another person bring the bar code up on their phone and load it that way each time.

The promo card worked great for us! We had $940 for 6 adults, including 22 and 23 year old men and it was more than sufficient for our usual mode of breakfast in the room and then QS only. So on our next to last night we snagged the Toy Story BBQ to help spend the money!

I’m here now and wondering if anyone tried at the GF Grand Cottage for Easter goodies? I was going to wander that way today to check it out but thought I’d throw the question out there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter