Play, Stay and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card Through March 2024

At the moment I'm planning a solo trip for February, staying at Pop. I was hoping for a room only discount, but $60 per night would cover all my food and is more than any room only discount they would offer. I also wish they would show exactly how much the dining card is worth for each reservation. I don't like not knowing.

ETA: There's no availability for the first week of February. I'd have to bump my dates back a week, arriving at the end of January. Not sure if I want to do that. I CAN, just not sure I want to. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
At the moment I'm planning a solo trip for February, staying at Pop. I was hoping for a room only discount, but $60 per night would cover all my food and is more than any room only discount they would offer. I also wish they would show exactly how much the dining card is worth for each reservation. I don't like not knowing.

ETA: There's no availability for the first week of February. I'd have to bump my dates back a week, arriving at the end of January. Not sure if I want to do that. I CAN, just not sure I want to. :rolleyes:
Last week of January is a common time for skyliner to be down
If that impacts your decision. Not sure 2024 dates announced yet.

Thanks for the info! That does make a difference.
Last week of January is a common time for skyliner to be down
If that impacts your decision. Not sure 2024 dates announced yet.thanks for that info

Does anyone know if the card is only good for your length of stay or can you save part of it to use on a future trip that falls within the expiration date? For instance I will be there over Halloween weekend and most likely again near Christmas. thanks!

Does anyone know if the card is only good for your length of stay or can you save part of it to use on a future trip that falls within the expiration date? For instance I will be there over Halloween weekend and most likely again near Christmas. thanks!
We were told the gift card would have the same expiration date as the ticket package it's tied to.

I take it to mean you have to have a check in date of Sun-Tue in order for your package to qualify. I currently have a bounceback at POR, but I did a mock booking for the dining promo. It only lets you select Sun-Tue as your arrival day, and defaults you to 4 day tickets.
It's a very specific offer. Check in Sun-Tue, minimum 5 nights/4 day tickets, only bookable as a package.
For the record, my bounceback offer is roughly equal to the value of the gift card. I saved $695 off the rack rate. The dining card would give me $720. I'm keeping my bounceback and getting tickets from UT the next time the do the adult tickets at child prices sale.
It's actually a minimum of 4 nights. Question on the bounce back offer: was this offered to you the old way with a note in your room or via email?

Thank you! :)

Does anyone happen to know if these cards would be good for “dining events” such as the Fantasmic dining or if that’s considered a separate thing?
If it follows the same guidelines as the current dining card promo, it is NOT good for the Fantasmic dining. I looked into it.

It states "The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is not valid after March 21, 2024." So you would have to use any funds on the card prior to that date.

We were told the gift card would have the same expiration date as the ticket package it's tied to.
This actually makes sense. The old not-really-free dining was tied to your number of nights stayed. I bet they are doing the same thing here so people cannot do what I was thinking about.

i have 6 day park tickets only starting on a Sunday during the eligible booking dates in December. Does anyone know if I could call and add this package to them?

i have 6 day park tickets only starting on a Sunday during the eligible booking dates in December. Does anyone know if I could call and add this package to them?

Tickets that are already bought & paid for? No, I don’t think so. The promo is : you purchase a full price package the includes hotel & tickets to get the dining card. From the WDW website:

“Get up to a $1,000 Disney Dining Promo Card when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night, 4-day vacation package that includes:

• A room at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
  • Theme park ticket(s)”

For any packages like free dining you always had to actually buy new tickets with the package. I assume this dining card is the same. I’ve never heard of anyway to add tickets you already have to a package. Which is why these types of promos don’t usually work for AP holders, because they require you to purchase tickets *with* the package.

If you mean you already have a package booked for those dates that includes tickets, you can call or modify online to see if your resort & room type are available with this promo. Of course, that’s just my take from what I’ve seen in the past. The only way to know for sure is to call.

Last edited:
It's actually a minimum of 4 nights. Question on the bounce back offer: was this offered to you the old way with a note in your room or via email?

Thank you! :)
I did not receive an email or anything, I just knew ahead of time that any guest staying at a Disney owned resort was eligible so I called. I did find the offer on the TV, but I had to search for it. It wasn't immediately obvious.

Can the dining card be used for alcohol and tips?

Thanks!
Here now on the current dining card promotion and yes, we used it for drinks at Geyser Point. We have also used it for the tip (in addition to the meal) at table service restaurants. Gideon’s also accepts the dining promo card!

Here now on the current dining card promotion and yes, we used it for drinks at Geyser Point. We have also used it for the tip (in addition to the meal) at table service restaurants. Gideon’s also accepts the dining promo card!

Excellent news- thank you!

Have a wonderful time!

I've tried to search for availability in Value and Moderate resorts for Thursday - Monday trips (so I'd theoretically get 1 night, Sunday, as part of the promo) but nothing is coming up available in late January, early February. What weeks have people successfully booked this in 2024 already?

I've tried to search for availability in Value and Moderate resorts for Thursday - Monday trips (so I'd theoretically get 1 night, Sunday, as part of the promo) but nothing is coming up available in late January, early February. What weeks have people successfully booked this in 2024 already?
You have to check in on a Sunday-Tues. The wording is a little funny, but as long as your check in date is a Sun-Tue then you get the dining card for your whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter