• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Play area in SQL????

MstrMouse

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody

I'm sure that I read somewhere that there is a play area in SQL but I cannot find anything about it online or see any photos?

Can anyone confirm if there is one?

TIA x

There is a kids corner which has some paper and crayons and a tv if I recall by the bar area

I think there's an outdoor play area, too. I remember seeing it on the way back from the swimming pool.

Yes, it's marked on the hotel map next to the swimming pool. Never noticed it during our trip though!

We did find the outdoor one a few years back, it was a sandy area with a see saw and a rocking/springy thing - sure you know what I mean! Not very big and yes it's by the pool. It may have changed now as they had a lot of work done when we were there in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter