Platinum/Pearl Palo Perk

Thanks everyone! We’ve decided we prefer brunch over dinner lately, so hoping we could still use it for brunch!

We used it for brunch on the Wish in February. Only once was I denied and that was in 2015 on the Wonder. I believe it had to do with the manager at the time as I saw other reports here saying the same thing with the same manager. I've used it many times since. ;)

My apologies. I see this thread is a few months old. I was wondering if anyone used their perk for Palo Brunch lately (particularly on the Dream)? Do you have to go to guest services to confirm it will be applied? TIA!!

We used our Platinum perk for dinner on our recent Dream cruise, but I have seen no recent reports of anyone unable to use it for brunch. I am guessing that the computer system in Palo automatically deducts $45 per person in a Platinum room (or the cost of the dinner, if it's less than $45) without regard to time of day. We spent less than $45 per person for dinner but did order one alcoholic drink. Although we didn't say anything to our server about the Platinum perk when we presented our KTTW card at the end of the meal, when he returned our receipt he apologized that we couldn't get the full $45 -- we paid only for the drink (and gratuity).

If you are concerned about brunch being covered, you could stop by the area for Dining Changes (probably outside Enchanted Garden) on embarkation day and ask the Palo representative.

We used our Platinum perk for dinner on our recent Dream cruise, but I have seen no recent reports of anyone unable to use it for brunch. I am guessing that the computer system in Palo automatically deducts $45 per person in a Platinum room (or the cost of the dinner, if it's less than $45) without regard to time of day. We spent less than $45 per person for dinner but did order one alcoholic drink. Although we didn't say anything to our server about the Platinum perk when we presented our KTTW card at the end of the meal, when he returned our receipt he apologized that we couldn't get the full $45 -- we paid only for the drink (and gratuity).

If you are concerned about brunch being covered, you could stop by the area for Dining Changes (probably outside Enchanted Garden) on embarkation day and ask the Palo representative.
Thank you so much for the copious response!

My apologies. I see this thread is a few months old. I was wondering if anyone used their perk for Palo Brunch lately (particularly on the Dream)? Do you have to go to guest services to confirm it will be applied? TIA!!
On the Wonder a few weeks ago at dinner, I was asked if I was coming back for brunch as they wanted to know what meal I wanted to use the discount on. This was at dinner in Palo. You don’t need to go to GS.

On the Wonder a few weeks ago at dinner, I was asked if I was coming back for brunch as they wanted to know what meal I wanted to use the discount on. This was at dinner in Palo. You don’t need to go to GS.
Thank you!!!

I used my Platinum perk for Brunch on the Dream a couple of weeks ago (end of Sept.) Didn't have to do anything in advance, it just automatically applied the $50. (yes, the price has gone up)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter