Platinum booking issues

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
Logged into to our CC account, but cannot see the summer 2022 cruises. Anyone else have issue today?

Yes. Saw this happen earlier today. I tried emptying the cache, rebooting, changing browser, anything I could think of but finally it came back up. Have no idea what worked.

Me as well, just went to check on a price but my ability is gone. It is probably overwhelmed.

Same thing happened to me. I logged out and logged back in and then the new cruises showed up.

Thanks, I'll try again later. We're looking at early Alaska, so no rush like there is for the Greek cruises.

Same here...tried to clear cache etc...tried my log in and my spouses...wont show new dates now and earlier today it did with out issues.

Yes, same. I could see them earlier today, but not now and I've tried logging out and back in, different browser, etc. and nothing is working.

We booked earlier today and I was on the site checking out other cruises available for early booking by platinum about 15 minutes ago without any problem; however, when I tried to log in again just now to check, I found that the dates available for me to book ended in May 2022. There must be something going on at DCL's end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter