Planning Tool

pschro1

Mouseketeer
So I just booked my August 2020 trip this week. I would like to start a spreadsheet that I could share with my wife, that has all of our plans in it. Ideally I would like to have it online so that we could also view it from our phones when we are in DW. What planning tools does everyone use? I could create a google spreadsheet but she wouldn't be able to edit it, because she doesn't have a google account. Are there any other helpful tools out there?

I’ve heard people on the boards saying that they use excel. :) On our trips to anything disney I normally just compile important info into a note on the notes app, but that’s not a spreadsheet so you’re probably not looking to use something like that.

She could get a Google account.
She could even use a fake name.

Yea. I am so used to Excel being a standalone program on your computer, I didn't even consider it as being a "cloud" tool. With the free version of onedrive you get 5GB of storage. That would be plenty for us. And with her hotmail account, she can just use that account to login to onedrive.

She could get a Google account.
She could even use a fake name.
^This. Write the Excel spreadsheet, drop it in Google Drive, share the file with her - done.

OTOH...
What is it you are looking to do that isn't on the MDE app? There are a ton of other Disney planning apps out there too. The spreadsheet will be hard to access from your phone while on the trip - there's probably a better way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter