Planning starts for 2019

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by ThBa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

Hello,

its that time again to start planning our next trip 2019.

There is a 25% and Half Board Free offer at the moment here in Germany and it looks good for us.

Last year we stayed at the GFC which was great but I am thinking about not doing it again. The only big plus for us was the breakfast option which was at the hotel and not inside the park.

With the Half Board Free offer I will get the breakfast inside the park, am I right? And if so how much do I have to pay to get the breakfast at the SQL instead?

Thanks again for your help.

- Thorsten

markpsych likes this.
  2. markpsych

markpsych DIS Veteran

Is this a summer trip you're planning Thorsten?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

Yes....its the week after Eastern 2019. It will be April 22 until April 27th 2019.

5. BayGirl22

BayGirl22 DIS Veteran

I recently booked that German deal for April 2019 and its really unclear whether breakfast is in the park or at the hotel. I've combed through all the confirmation language and mine is different then others' posted online. I'm staying at DLH and keep hearing conflicting stories of what to expect.
    Someone said another site has the same deal (25% off + half board) but the language specifies breakfast is in the hotel. I believe its on the Netherlands site.

6. loladelorean

loladelorean DIS Veteran

I think that with Half Board Premium at the DLH you get breakfast at the hotel - I really hope so, as we've booked this offer and are staying in November. I will report back!

Sorry Thorsten I can't help with your original question, I hope someone can.

7. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

I called today for a price on the SQ with the German offer. I was told over the phone that the breakfast would be in the hotel.

8. DVC Doc

DVC Doc Disney Fan

Yes, it includes breakfast at Inventions/California Grill (same buffet on both sides). One counter service voucher per person.

9. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

My plans may have to chance. and I am thinking about to stay around New Years Eve.

I know that it will be very full but do I have to buy extra tickets for the New Years Party while staying at a Disney Hotel during an offer?

Edit:

Found it.....special ticket will be needed.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  10. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

I am also planning for 2019- summer. Do these offers extend until then?

11. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

There is still 25% and free HB on certain days at the German site ontil October 9th.