Planning Spreadsheet

happymom2one

Mouseketeer
Hello! Hoping someone can send me a good spreadsheet to use for planning fast passes and Dining. I have tried myself and it looks awful and not very helpful.:-). Thanks in advance!!

I am sorry if I was not suppose to put this on here.

I had some (that I used to share here) but sadly they got eaten by a computer virus and I didn't bother to recreate them.

That said, I find my planners all over Pinterest, as well as many others. Maybe take a look over there?

There are tons of Disney planners that are premade on Etsy. There two that I am looking at now for my own trip. One is by a shop called Digitally OCD and one is by Magic Travel Prep. There are tons others as well, and a couple of freebies if you dig around on Pinterest and Google.

I have a simple one that I created that has spots for meals and fast passes, perhaps it would get you started. PM an email address and I can send it to you.

I have a simple one I created that includes: flights, hotel, reservations, and soon to be FP+. PM your email if you want a copy of it.

I created my own excel spreadsheet too. Days across, times down, fill in the blanks. Not pretty but simple and effective. Also color coded Shows, FP+, ADR, Transportation, etc.

Hello! Hoping someone can send me a good spreadsheet to use for planning fast passes and Dining. I have tried myself and it looks awful and not very helpful.:-). Thanks in advance!!

I am sorry if I was not suppose to put this on here.

PM me your email and I will send you something to look over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter