Planning for 2016

TiggerTeacher

Mouseketeer
OK I have been absent from this board for while (since 2012!) with no trips to plan, but I'm back now because......some friends and I are planning a trip to Disney for our Spring Break next year. :cool1: It seems so far away right now, but I'm all excited already. We're planning on staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter, and I can't wait! 7 days of Disney! Has anyone stayed at this resort in one of the handicapped accessible rooms? I have a friend with muscular dystrophy who is coming and we'll need one of the rooms.......

We're heading back in November 2016 too. I pushed the trip up by a year. I can't wait to go back to my happy place.:)

I just booked my rooms for my split stay for the end of April 2016!! Can't wait! Half of the stay at POFQ and the other half at AKL! I haven't been to either, but I'm super excited!! (As if you couldn't tell by all of the exclamation marks!) 400 days to go!

I just booked my rooms for my split stay for the end of April 2016!! Can't wait! Half of the stay at POFQ and the other half at AKL! I haven't been to either, but I'm super excited!! (As if you couldn't tell by all of the exclamation marks!) 400 days to go!

Any idea when the 2016 package rates will be out? They came out at the end of July last year, so I'm thinking it'll most likely be the same this year. I'm just curious, sincew we're planning to go back February 2016.

Any idea when the 2016 package rates will be out? They came out at the end of July last year, so I'm thinking it'll most likely be the same this year. I'm just curious, sincew we're planning to go back February 2016.

I would guess around the same time as last year. Every time that I've booked packages it's always been late July/early August.

We are planning on January or February. Anyone know what the crowds are like in the first week/weekend of February? Are the hotel room rates higher and parks busier on the weekend?

May 2016 - I can't wait. This May (2015) we will celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We got married in Disney and we were hoping to go this but you know how that goes!!! I am excited to plan with everyone!!!!

How did you book 2016 April? I can't see beyond December... am I missing something?

Planning on May 2016!! Last there April 2013, so very excited! Went to POR before and loved it. Just want to try something different so thinking CBR this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter