Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

I would love to do the September pages of the Disney group, but I do have a question:

I was originally thinking colonial Mickey and Minnie, but that's very American, lol. I would love to do the classic characters in pirate garb because of talk like a pirate day, but I see that October is a pirates month. Is that going to be okay? If not, I'll choose another theme but I still want September Disney.

I WOULD LIKE MINE BOUND please and thank you :)

EDIT: I could also do Fillmore from Cars because of International Day of Peace, lol. Let me know which is preferred.

I would love to do the September pages of the Disney group, but I do have a question:

I was originally thinking colonial Mickey and Minnie, but that's very American, lol. I would love to do the classic characters in pirate garb because of talk like a pirate day, but I see that October is a pirates month. Is that going to be okay? If not, I'll choose another theme but I still want September Disney.

EDIT: I could also do Fillmore from Cars because of International Day of Peace, lol. Let me know which is preferred.

I will let those in your group chime in on what they like best of the ideas. You can always choose to do 1 thing for those from the States and a different page for our friends from overseas.- Just add a note on it that you have done so to help me when sorting.

Rebecca

With that in mind, I think I will stick with colonial classic Disney characters for the US scrappers and I will do the Fillmore peace page for the UK scrappers.

I'll try the covers for Disney and March for Everyday Im pretty sure I can pull off the cover. I have a ton of Disney fabric I think I can use the magic fuse to make it stay.

I'll try the covers for Disney and March for Everyday Im pretty sure I can pull off the cover. I have a ton of Disney fabric I think I can use the magic fuse to make it stay.

I have you down. I will pm with you about the covers. They need to be sturdy but thin enough or they won't be able to be bound, so I know that the fabric needs to overlap after a certain point on the back or the binding machine won't work. The one I have has the fabric pulled around to the inside of the cover to keep it from coming off or showing the edges.

Rebecca

I would LOVE this, but I don't want Rebecca to have to worry about making sure I get that one...Could I trade you something for one to mail to me directly? (My 11 year old is obsessed with Peace signs - she told one of my sister's "I'm a hippie you know.")

I have you down. I will pm with you about the covers. They need to be sturdy but thin enough or they won't be able to be bound, so I know that the fabric needs to overlap after a certain point on the back or the binding machine won't work. The one I have has the fabric pulled around to the inside of the cover to keep it from coming off or showing the edges.

Rebecca

How would you like the fabric bound to the chipboard? modge podge? If I got the gloss one it woul add a sheen to it and be a bit waterproof.
So lemme just make sure I have this... Fabric wrapped around the chipboard and a cardstock inside cover? and this is repeated on the back cover.

How would you like the fabric bound to the chipboard? modge podge? If I got the gloss one it woul add a sheen to it and be a bit waterproof.
So lemme just make sure I have this... Fabric wrapped around the chipboard and a cardstock inside cover? and this is repeated on the back cover.

I am not sure- I need to check on how things go- you can play with it a bit if you have scraps- otherwwise I will be playing with it once the first week of August rolls around. I would say it needs to be something under and not over the fabric- modge podge would not survive coming here to FL even if it ends up in other places. I was thinking a layer of tacky glue but I haven't actually tried it. You idea of using a iron-on bond may work better than other things but I am not really sure- It just needs to have less than a 1/8-1/4 inch thickness on the inside side in the end.

Rebecca

Unfortunately I already have things at home for the colonial theme so that's what I think I'll stick with. Maybe y'all can convince the March person to do cars, lol.

I realized that I made a ghost Mickey in Design Studio for our Halloween cruise, so I'm going to switch my topic. I hope that's okay! Most likely will be ghosts and bats and such (a Halloweeny look).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter