Planner Jamie?

GusGuslover

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am mostly a lurker and not a poster. I was reassigned yesterday randomly to a planner named Jamie Betts (I have no idea if I spelled her name correctly or not) I have never heard her name mentioned here or any of the other Disney Bride forums. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences to share with her.

I'm a little nervous as my wedding is only two months away and no joke this is not my first random reassignment!

Thanks!

We've had Jamie from the start, and really like her. She's had good suggestions, and has been very patient and diligent in answering questions or making suggestions.

Only thing I have found is that it can take a day or two to get a reply. Other times you hear from her in the same day - I think it depends on how many weddings she has going on at a time. But, she's very sweet and always has answers when I have questions. :)

we have Jamie as well, and she's been really easy so far. Also, her assistant is really quick with her replies for the most part. I find if i email Jamie and copy her assistant, i usually have an answer within the hour, if not sooner.

I have Jamie as my planner for my November wedding. I can't tell you how much I appreciate her! She has been super nice from the beginning and answers all my questions. I'm so glad to have her!

I had Jamie Betz and she was fantastic! You are in good hands. Your day will come out smoother and more well handled than you could ever have imagined. :)

I had Jamie Betz for my wedding on 2/3/12. She was amazing! She is very good at her job! Please put your mind at ease!
Her assistant, Jessica, is amazing as well. If Jamie is tied up with something then you will get a reply from Jessica.
I can't say enough great things about both of them!!

Thank you all so much for your input. I have a call with her this week and I feel so much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter