Planet Hollywood in WDW area to use Connections card

KAREN55555

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a Planet Hollywood near WDW? I was thinking of buying some giftcards through my Connections membership to use during our December visit. Or has anyone used any other giftcards through Connections for there WDW trips. I want to buy the QC vouchers. Are they worth it? I've read so many mixed reviews on these boards about them.
Help Please:confused:

There is a Planet Hollywood located at Downtown Disney. Can't help you with Connections though, I've never used them.

Just to let you know that people on the restaurants board do not like the Planet Hollywood. Check there to see the reviews. They say Rainforest is better.

I have not tried the one at DTD but it looks nice from the outside;) :rolleyes:

We have eaten at both RFC and PH at DTD and we like them both PH was very busy and loud so if you do not like that kind of atmosphere then it won't be for you but we found it very good the food and the atmosphere.

We used connections alot on our last trip. It is a great value at Beaches'n'cream, also good at food court in CSR, and we used 2 lunch vouchers at Le' Cellier which was excellent. I also need to know how you joined though, because when I called the said I needed an american adress because the will not mail to Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter