places you love but wouldn't live there permanently?

New York City for sure. I also loved Seattle, except for the cold and rainy weather would get to me after a while!

I haven't been there yet, planning to go this fall.
I love Rome, but I'd be afraid of losing the wonder of it if I was there all the time. Plus the constant throng of tourists would be annoying.
Just so you know, Florence has whole bunches of tourists too. But it is worth the effort.

Jackson, Wyoming.......but, too cold for us. After traveling there a few years ago, we spoke to a resident and he told us how cold and snowy the winters are, plus, he uses a snowmobile to get around.

We will travel back there again, but we are staying here in NJ.

Florida. I love the weather……..but other stuff……….not so much. Forty years I’ve wanted to live there. Now……I’ll stay in New England.

Florida! I once planned my future around living there and went as often as I could, not just for Disney, but I loved the feel of the place. Now? Nope, not a chance. Just thinking about the place makes my skin crawl.
Same. Planning our vacation. Wanted to go in November….now afraid to go after the election. No matter the outcome.

Japan. We've talked about having a second/vacation house there some day (probably up in Hokkaido), but the policy and social barriers to living there full-time are enough to scare us off from moving there entirely. Plus, there's a certain intensity in Japanese cities that is fun but I feel like would become tiring after a few months.

Hong Kong. My parents are Hong Kongers and I did love visiting there, but I don't agree with what's happened politically

And I won't live in "Fake" London (Ontario) because it's not the real London :)

Hong Kong. My parents are Hong Kongers and I did love visiting there, but I don't agree with what's happened politically

And I won't live in "Fake" London (Ontario) because it's not the real London :)
London Ontario is not too bad of a place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter