• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Places to grab a quick dinner in DTD...

LizzyS

DIS Veteran
We'll be arriving at DLR on Friday, but it's a non-park DTD day and, since we're doing TS reservations in the park on Saturday and I didn't make reservations for DTD on Friday, I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for a quick dinner for Friday night in DTD. I know we could do Earl of Sandwich (and sandwiches, etc. are totally fine for us), but what other quick options (or at least where we don't have to have reservations or wait forever for a table) are feasible?

I suppose we could wander down to Garden Walk, which we've never done, but there is a Bubba Gump down there and we certainly like that!

TIA!

Ralph Brennans has a walk up counter also. Jambalaya, gumbo, burgers, po boys and beingets.

Love Tortillo Joe's! Didn't see the walkup counter but we've eaten there outside. I think their food is better than the Mexican food inside the parks, by far.

Whitewater snacks in the Grand is great for a quick meal. Great ambience in the outdoor seating and the nachos are the best!!! O and the free style Coke machine...peach Fanta...yum!!! :love:

Whitewater snacks in the Grand is great for a quick meal. Great ambience in the outdoor seating and the nachos are the best!!! O and the free style Coke machine...peach Fanta...yum!!! :love:

I always forget this place exists. Exactly where is it located in the Grand?

This is our favorite thing to do. UVA is #1 for us. Then we love Napolini, Jazz Kitchen Express, Tortilla Jos Taqueria, Tangora Terrace (DLH), Trader Sams, Whitewater Snacks....or if we're really lazy ice cream for a meal at Haagen Das.

Its back by the pool and the Grand's entrance into DCA. Once you get into the lobby of the Grand, someone should be able to point you in the right direction.
We love WWS! Great reasonably priced food and we love to sit outside and listen to the sounds/ music from DCA. Its fun to hang out in the lobby of the Grand as well listening to the piano player and grabbing a rocking chair by the fire.

We love UVA Bar. Also Tangaroa Terrace. La Brea Bakery can work, too. We've never had to wait long for a table there. If you're willing to walk a little bit, don't forget Pizza Press on Harbor.

Whitewater Snacks in the GCH is a nice place to relax and get food and/or snacks. We like to sit outside on the patio and gaze into DCA, while listening to all the hustle and bustle going on in that park. Tortilla Joe's Tacqueria is good, so is Naples/Napolini. Fun to get something to eat and watch the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter