Place to eat in wdw: teen edition

Coulumbia Harbor House. My parents took me and my little sisters there the last time we went to WDW to get away from the rest of the family, and it was really good. It wasn't crowded and loud and the food was really good! It was a great place for an afternoon break because my little sister was only one and she took a nap and we had an awesome afternoon!

You have to make sure to go to some character dining. it's fun for all ages! Chef Mickey's, the garden grill, and the Crystal Palace are some good character restaurants. In the canada pavillion in epcot,Le Cellier is a really good steak house. The Tepon Edo in the Japan pavillion is cool because they cook your food right in front of you. But make sure to get reservations a couple months ahead of time, because otherwise, your in for a REALLY long wait, Sometimes your not even able to get in

Magic Kingdom:
Liberty Tree Tavern: It's family style with my favorite foods. Can't go wrong! It's not a character dinner anymore, I don't mind though. The food is what you go for :p
Cosmic Rays: Dude, in june, I think we ate there every time we went to Magic Kingdom. It's an adorable counter service, with really good chicken fingers.
Chrystal Palace: Only for breakfast. Their breakfast buffet is great. And love winnie the pooh characters.

EPCOT:
9 Dragons: Only if you like chinese food. It's great, and it's an absolutely an adorable place. And I highly highly recommend the banana cheesecake egg roll for dessert. Easily the best thing I've eaten in my life.

I hear really really good things about Le Celier. My parents ate there last june and they loved it. (I personally didn't go [wish I did] but I was out with my friends)

I heard the coral reef wasn't that great.

DHS:
Mama Melrose: is alright if you like Italian food.
Sci Fi: AWESOME atmosphere; awful food.

Animal Kingdom:
Yak n Yeti (counter service): It's outdoors (like every other place to eat in AK) but their food is really good. I recommend the sweet and sour chicken. It's really good, and comes with rice!

Jiko is probably my favorite restaurant in The World.

If you've never been to dinner, breakfast, or lunch at the castle, I highly recommend that! It is especially nice at night during the fireworks! The Sci- Fi restaurant is fun! If you are looking for buffets the restaurant at the Fort Wilderness Lodge is good and so it is the restaurant at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I personally like it for breakfast.
Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter