~*~PJ Amanda and Jon 1/13/10~WP/Ohana/UK Lower ~DPS photos are in 2/9!!~

The wedding website looks great- how hard was that to set up? What did you end up deciding to do on the rent vs buy debate? It's a tough one bc now is such a good time to buy but I don't think I would sacrifice my wedding fund for it:scared:- but DF would be all for it. Hope it works out for you- keep us updated!

The website was super easy! I just went to mywedding.com and filled out the info for it. It took me like 2 seconds.

We have decided to buy a house. We are waiting to hear back from our lender to see what kind of loan we are going to get. It is kind of hard for us to get a loan because I am a full time college student who waitresses weekends, because I work off of tips everything i make is estimated by a computer based on my sales. So on a night that I make 50.00 if I had low sales and good tips the computer might only claim 20.00 of it. So my taxes show my income as like 10K when really I make alot more. My DF bartended all last year as well. He just graduated and is in the process of training for a much better salary job but his income I think was at like 18K. So we are hoping that we get a loan but they are being so picky about lending now that it has been hard to find a bank that will work with us. But as of right now we are currently looking at houses and waiting to hear back from our bank.

Just read through your PJ. Your dress is gorgeous! I'm sorry you are having all the family drama! I would want to elope also! I think it happens to everyone, but you seem to be getting a lot of it unfortunately. I hope things get better for you! This is supposed to be a fun time in your life and it stinks that people are ruining that for you. :sad2:

Can't wait to read more, and hopefully it's all good stuff from now on!!!

THanks! yah my family is being super annoying. It is seriously some new dilemma everyday. The latest is that I guess I put that there is limited seating at the ceremony only so now there are distant cousins and people that we dont even talk to that are planning on flying down and just showing up for the reception dinner and dessert party. that is not going to fly.

I'm bored so I'm introducing everyone to my dog, Bonsai!

Bonzi.jpg

and also... RIP Michael Jackson, you were the greatest ever and will be missed.

OMG He is adorable!!! What kind of dog is he?

Sorry to hear you are having family issues. I am just going with the flow...if people want to complain that I am getting married on a Wednesday, I just let it go. It's OUR wedding! Hope things get easier for you!

Hi there! Just jumping on. Sorry you had such bogus family drama. That really stinks. Whenever I get married and do my DFTW I foresee some issues much like yours. Good luck with your loan! :wizard:

OMG He is adorable!!! What kind of dog is he?
He is actually a she :) She is a Chinese Shar-pei

THANKS! She is also a special needs doggie. She is the victim of irresponsible breeding practices by ****** people that dont know what they are doing. She is a year old and has the hip dysplasia of a 14 year old dog, her one leg also grew crooked so she walks with a limp. But she is like happiest most playful dog ever.

Hi there! Just jumping on. Sorry you had such bogus family drama. That really stinks. Whenever I get married and do my DFTW I foresee some issues much like yours. Good luck with your loan! :wizard:

Thanks! As long as you expect it maybe then it wont cause you as much stress! People can be cRaZy :crazy:

He is actually a she :) She is a Chinese Shar-pei

THANKS! She is also a special needs doggie. She is the victim of irresponsible breeding practices by ****** people that dont know what they are doing. She is a year old and has the hip dysplasia of a 14 year old dog, her one leg also grew crooked so she walks with a limp. But she is like happiest most playful dog ever.

Oh well she is just beautiful! What a wonderful person to take in a dog like that. I showed df the pic and he said it looked like a Shar-Pei!

So on top of buying a house and paying for a wedding I wrecked my car yesterday:eek:

I'm hoping it is not declared to be totaled by my insurance company because on top of everything else buying a car would be too much. I'm freaking out. Plus it was the other guys fault but of course he lied to the police so I became at fault. On top of everything else I have KILLER cramps. I wish I could fast forward to 7 months from now when all this will just be over. :headache:

I just booked Rev. Jack Day. Has anyone else used/using him for their ceremonies as well????

Sorry about your car. At least you're alright. That's the most important thing.

Congrats on Jack Day. I'm not having him but a lot of disers do and they seem to love him!

Hiya! Just read through all of your PJ! Your proposal story is SO romantic! :cloud9: I got goosebumps! Your dress is lovely, and everything looks wonderful!

Sorry to hear about car! :guilty: Glad you're safe though! You know, they say things have to get worse to get better! So hopefully things will start improving soon for ya!

Oh, and your doggy is cute! The darker colored sharpeis in particular totally look like manatees to me and I looove manatees! :cutie:

I just found your pj and everything is looking great. You wedding is just 2 days after mine, but we are doing a wishes wedding. I love 'Ohana too, we are going to have our rehearsal dinner there. Good luck with everything, can't wait to hear how things shape up.

I guess over at theknot.com discussion boards people spend their time bashing Disney weddings. I find this to be hilarious. Ever single person I have told about my wedding has been like mesmerized when I told them I was getting married at Disney World. I really do believe that these women are just jealous because deep down I'm pretty sure that almost every person would love to get married at Disney World. I mean, whats not to like?!?!?! Their only argument is that it is childish, but if they spent 2 seconds looking into things they could see that you could do a completely non disney type wedding there as well. Whatever, I think that THEY are the ones that need to GROW UP.

I love her, she is so sweet.

So for flowers my bouquet is going to be hot pink and light pink. Jon will have a light pink rose the groomsmen and my dad are getting hot pink. The bridesmaids will have 3 rosed wands with hot pink roses and then bright blue and pink ribbon. the moms are getting 2 rosed corsages one light pink and one hot pink. She is sending me pics of all this shortly so I'll post those right away.

I also love that instead of asking me if I want glitter on the flowers she asked me if I want "pixie dust"

Yesterday I booked my dessert party at UK lower, so we also talked about decorating that.We decided that the dessert party is going to have pink glowing tubes with black mickey heads in them! I'm pretty excited about that.

I'll post the pics once I get them...so excited!!!! I love Disney!!! :smickey:

NON WEDDING UPDATE:

So we got our house! We are closing in 2 weeks. It turns out that we will have plenty of money left over for the wedding as well. everything is coming together...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter