PJ: >5/20/08 SBP/Turf Club< We leave TOMORROW!

I faxed my planning sheets to Kathleen today. I should have my BEO by the end of the week!

My sister (MOH), mom and bridesmaid are throwing me a bridal shower next weekend in South Carolina! Woooo hoo!!!! I'll have pictures up of that when I return. My FMIL wants to have a shower for me sometime in April, not sure when that will be yet. I am so excited.

Next Friday I get have my last fitting for the dress with one of my bridesmaids.

I have Ana booked for 6am :eek: and Carolyn Allen is coming at 6:30. I am trying to decide if I want to have a videographer? Any suggestions?

Well, I was so excited about this weekend because my mom was going to have a bridal shower for me in SC on Saturday and my BM and I were going to pick up our altered dresses from David's Briday on Friday. It was going to be a fun filled wedding weekend....

until...

My mom calls me at work this afternoon (she NEVER calls me at work). I immediately thought my sister had given birth early, but no. My grandfather passed away today.

My PJ will be on hold for awhile until I return from SC for the funeral. I've got a lot to add on here.

Oh no!! I am sooo sooo sooo sorry :(My thought's and prayers are with you and your family.

Revival time! Pardon this for potentially being scattered!

Big sidenote though: April 9 my sister (my MOH) gave birth to her second son!!! Liam! He's so adorable!
Liam.jpg

I am pretty much all set and ready to go to Florida! One month from today and I will be at the spa! Then on the 17th of May we will begin to drive down to FL!

I had my final dress fitting a few weeks ago. It fits like a GLOVE! I am so excited!

DF has finally gotten all of his GM measured for their tuxes, so now we just have to pick them up on the 16th. My mom will take my nephew next Monday to get him measured. They told us to wait to get him measured since he is almost 4 and is still growing.

DF's sisters and mom were in CA over easter and found dresses for the Afternoon Tea.

I am still trying to decide if I want to have a videographer for the wedding. Any thoughts?

Best news yet: We have paid our BEO so we are all set!!!

Favor update: My mom bought cinderella coach candles to put on the tables at the Turf Club. She also found some tin suitcase favors that she got personalized and stuffed with kisses. I think she will put them in the Welcome Bags. My mom also ordered playing cards to put in the Welcome Bags. We're a family of card players so DF and I thought those suited us well. I'm going to have to go over to my mom's house soon to take a look and see what all she got since we are going to preassemble the Welcome Bags before we leave.

We bought the DFTW cake knife and server. We took it to Things Remembered to get our names engraved on the cake knife, next to the coach. I'll take pictures the next time I am over that way.

Congratulations on your adorable little nephew!

Plans are coming together! Cant wait til our BEO is paid!

Time will fly now!

Oh yes. Everything is coming together and pretty much set. 31 days until we leave, ridiculous!

I love reading your pj!!! I love the dresses as well cant wait to see more pictures!!!!

I'm so excited. I finished my second newsletter... I really get pumped about this. Maybe I'll make newsletters for a living. HA.

CIMG2459.jpg

CIMG2460.jpg

I am going over to my mom's house on Friday to work on Welcome Bags. I will have pictures of all kinds of stuff this weekend.

I'm so excited. I finished my second newsletter... I really get pumped about this. Maybe I'll make newsletters for a living. HA.

CIMG2459.jpg

CIMG2460.jpg

I am going over to my mom's house on Friday to work on Welcome Bags. I will have pictures of all kinds of stuff this weekend.

You newsletter looks really wonderful, very clean and professional looking.:thumbsup2 Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing more pics of everything.

This weekend I came over to my mom's house so we could get some things accomplished... Oh boy did we, and then some.

Yesterday we ran to A.C. Moore and Michael's for crafty stuff. We came home and started stuffing Welcome Bags:

CIMG2462.jpg

CIMG2479.jpg

CIMG2478.jpg

CIMG2480.jpg

Then we started to go through some things I had left at her house after we came back from Disney at Christmas and I found this:

CIMG2476.jpg

I almost forgot that I had it!!! I just wanted to save it for after the wedding.

Oh! Our families really like playing cards.. So we decided to get some personalized playing cards. They came in last week and I really like them:

CIMG2474.jpg

I also went to an Irish import store in Downtown Fredericksburg and got one of my bridesmaids a gift.
CIMG2484.jpg

(of course I wrapped it before I took a picture of it) - It's a silver shamrock with a gold trinity knot. It's gorgeous. She's irish and during our CP (she was my roommate) I used joke around with her about potatoes.. Well I found the PERFECT gift for her. At the Irish store I found some candy that are coconut cremes rolled in cinnamon, so they look like little irish potatoes. I laughed SO hard when I saw them. I told her I was going to get her some potatoes for her gift. I also got my sister a horseshoe necklace with a shamrock on it. When we left the store my mom told me I should be a professional gift buyer. HA!

I also worked on printing 100+ envelopes for our announcements that we ordered. My mom is going to send them out on our wedding day.
CIMG2481.jpg

Now it's just down to a few minor details and we are set. We're all so pumped. 3 weeks until we will be in Florida! :banana:

aww congratulations on your nephew!! Liam is such a cute name!!

Your bags look great!!!

Congratulations on your nephew! Everything looks great, I really like your announcements. You must be getting very excited now!

Congratulations on your nephew! Everything looks great, I really like your announcements. You must be getting very excited now!

My parents are members of the DVC. I told my mom that I wished she had enough points to stay down there for a month! I have an AP, I think I would be content!

I started tanning today.. HA, Late, yes, but it's going to be better than going the way I am -- pasty!

I can't believe there are 2 weeks left, I feel like I was just counting at two months and the year since I called DFTW has almost passed! WOWZA! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter