Pizza Delivery???

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere in the area that delivers to Disney resorts AND has good food? We are staying on-site but getting in late the 1st night and just want to eat in the room. I saw that there is a Giordanos near Lake Buena Vista but couldn't find any delivery info. Thanks for any suggestions!

Flippers in Crossroads. Depends which resort you are staying at they deliver to Old Key West I know but didn't to Bay Lake Tower.

All I can tell you is over all the years I have gone to Orlando there have been about half a dozen times we have ordered pizza to be delivered to our hotel ( mostly offsite) and not once was a good experience. Either the food took 2 hours to get or the pizza was horrible. I guess maybe they think that since we are just staying for a short time that they know we wont be repeat customers and there for put half the effort. Im sure there are some good places out there or people with better experiences than what i had.

We ordered Giordano's while staying at BLT, and wouldn't do it again. It took over an hour, and the pizza was cold. It was deep dish pizza pie, which really isn't too good cold or unfresh. We've used Flipper's a couple of times--near SeaWorld once, and once at Port Orleans. It was actually pretty good, and our order was correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter