Pixie pass for kids doing work programs?

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
Is this possible does anyone know?

DS is coming out (from England) on a J1 Visa to work at Loews this summer for 3 1/2 months, he will be given a SS number while he's there, are they likely to qualify for the Pixie pass please?

Really kicking myself at not renewing his Gold /Sorceror pass when I renewed mine and DH's, but he had no plans then to go back for the foreseeable!

Thank you

Not sure. To get a Florida ID, here is the info Florida ID. Disney lists on their website what is required as proof of residency. And who knows, maybe by summer AP might be available again?

Just to note the SSN has nothing to do with residency. He's being given that to track his earnings for tax purposes.

PP linked to the requirements for a FL ID. That may or may not be worth the hassle for his relatively short stay -- I think it's a temporary non-photo paper receipt for up to 60 days. Here is a link to Disney's acceptable proof of FL residency for tickets. Generally WDW does not recognize their own College Program kids as eligible for FL resident tickets, not sure if or how that extends to kids in the area for other short-term employment.

Thank you both, I'm guessing if they don't recognise their own CP kids as FL residents they're not likely to recognise anyone on the Universal / Loews program!

Just have to hope that APs go back on sale or I don't think they'll be visiting WDW parks much, if at all. I've booked him and his friend a room at SSR for a week when they finish, but they'll have the resort and Springs to enjoy.

Is this possible does anyone know?

DS is coming out (from England) on a J1 Visa to work at Loews this summer for 3 1/2 months, he will be given a SS number while he's there, are they likely to qualify for the Pixie pass please?

Really kicking myself at not renewing his Gold /Sorceror pass when I renewed mine and DH's, but he had no plans then to go back for the foreseeable!

Thank you

Unless he has a lease or official documents with a Florida address, not college or intern housing, Disney won't recognize him for FL Resident rates. Where will he be living? What will be the address for his Social Security number documents?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/proof-florida-address/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter