• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixie Dust on my last trip

tlmadden73

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a short (4 night, 2 park day) trip with my 3-year old son, his cousins (and their parents) and his grandparents (my in-laws).

It was a fun trip and I wanted to share a few things ..especially some Pixie Dust magical moments:

1) I got a free locker on our MK day simply by answering Disney trivia! Shocked! And they gave me the large locker! We were just planning on getting a small one to store a change of clothes in case we got wet from rain and to store a birthday present for my son for dinner.

2) At Be Our Guest restaurant, we a bit flustered when ordering due to sprinting in from a Thunderstorm (that restaurant needs some shelter from the rain) and while the food was great, we forgot to order dessert. We wandered over to the cashiers and we asked where we could just order two desserts. Rather than have us stand in line again to order, a manager came up, took our order (gray stuff and a chocolate cupcake) and just brought them to our table. Free of charge!

3) Incredibles Dance Party - It is dark, it's loud and yet Mr. Incredible notices my 38" tall son is wearing an Mr. Incredible t-shirt .. gets down to his level for some high fives and interaction despite my son being shy and shell shocked!

It was hot, it poured every day, some plans didn't go as expected (due to the challenges of having three toddlers in the group), but crowds were low and we had a Magical time!

That was nice. But what is "gray stuff"? Glorified gravy?

Yay!! Thank you for sharing, it is just the little things that count and make a trip special. Sorry you got rained on, but glad you still had a great time :)

Those are the things that make Disney so special and memorable! Thanks for sharing! Glad you experienced some Disney magic!

I knew it was a quote, just was wondering what it actually was, which was also answered above. Thanks though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter