Pixar, Pirates or Frozen on Wonder San Diego to Vancouver?

Princessleia

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Wonder sailing from San Diego to Vancouver on May 20 will have Pixar, Pirates or a Frozen deck party? Hoping for fireworks on this cruise too! Thank you.

Well they will have at least one of those does it appear on my 'cruise activities'? If you go to your reservation and planning, it may show there.

Is anyone on your cruise meets group concierge? If they are they can contact shoreside concierge who will inform them, I contacted them for my 7/22 Baltic cruise and they told me Frozen was on Tallinn night and no pirates so they can tell someone who is in concierge and they can share it with you.

I think there not doing Pixar this season at all.

Last edited:
Thank you! Double checked cruise activities it is showing pirate party. I am hoping they might surprise us with something different since it's not a Caribbean cruise (and we've experienced pirate night several times so hoping for something different On the West Coast).

Either way, we'll be on a Disney Cruise so no complaints!

Thank you! Double checked cruise activities it is showing pirate party. I am hoping they might surprise us with something different since it's not a Caribbean cruise (and we've experienced pirate night several times so hoping for something different On the West Coast).

Either way, we'll be on a Disney Cruise so no complaints!

Well enjoy, sometimes its best to be surprised, now I think if Pirates is still showing then no Frozen but it might be 'tested'.

When I did that same cruise it was the Pirate Party but as DCL is always making changes so you never really know until you get closer to your sail date.

For our San Diego - Vancouver May 2014 cruise, we had Pixar night

We are doing the repo cruise the other way (Van-San Diego) at the end of September and the only one listed under our activities so far is Pirate Night.

We're doing SD to Vancouver in May 2016! So excited!!! I've been looking for trip reports too and there don't seem to be too many out there. @Princessleia, please do a post with tips & highlights, if not a full report, please :worship::flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter