Pixar Pier Club Level Pool Terrace

AEB123

Mouseketeer
I am wondering the location of the Pixar Place Club level pool terrace rooms. Are they loud and can pool guests see into the rooms? Is a premium club level room a better option?

I want to say that we stayed in one of he pool terrace rooms about 4-5 years ago at Paradise Pier. It was nice having that outdoor seating area. And I don't recall it being too loud, but we were there in the winter so while there were some people in the pool, it was never too crowded. If the drapes were open, I am sure people could see in, so we kept them closed a bit.

It's not too loud, and there is a large terrace between the room and the public pool deck, so while people can see into the rooms they'd have to be kind of working at it to do so. My family likes these rooms a lot.

OP, I haven't stayed in these rooms yet (only a standard ages ago), but they look appealing! I love having outdoor space. If you decide to book, I would love a review of how it went. We are probably going to try Pixar Place next planned trip.

Bumping this thread since we are back from our recent trip, and in my usual form, I'm already planning the next trip 😂

I'm an outdoor space type of person so the pool terrace seems like a good option for us. We have never done club level, so, that's another first time splurge too!

OP, what did you end up deciding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter