Pixar Fest Fireworks question...

mickeyboof

Mouseketeer
I'm visiting Disneyland for the second time in July (or August). I visited last time at the beginning of August, and fell in love. I was absolutely stunned by Tinkerbell flying over the castle, I didn't know she could fly back and forth! We were cruising towards Tomorrowland from Fantasmic, and only got to catch a few seconds of the magic before being told to keep moving.

I was hoping to relive it this summer... but the news that Buzz Lightyear will be flying is a huge bummer for me.

So- my question is do we think tinkerbell might still fly with the standard fireworks afterwards (or before), or is Pixar's fireworks actually *replacing* the evening's firework show for a limited time?

I hope to see her fly this July... :(

The Pixar fireworks show will be the only themed fireworks show that runs starting April 13 and continuing at minimum through whatever date Disney designates as the end of the Pixar Fest. There is only one fireworks show per night on the nights when they happen.

The Pixar fireworks show will be the only themed fireworks show that runs starting April 13 and continuing at minimum through whatever date Disney designates as the end of the Pixar Fest. There is only one fireworks show per night on the nights when they happen.
That's what I feared. I hope it ends late June then. Thanks

I really wouldn't expect that. I expect the Pixar Fest to last through the summer, however Disney chooses to define that this year, but at least late August or early September.
I agree. There’s no way Disney is putting all of the effort into a new fireworks show and then ending it after six weeks. I honestly think it’s going until Christmas fireworks, at minimum.

You may love the Pixar fireworks! They always seem to put on a great show.

Maybe they'll have Buzz Lightyear fly around instead!

Usually the summer theme runs until September, at least - last year was Summer of Heroes at DCA, for instance.

I'm visiting Disneyland for the second time in July (or August). I visited last time at the beginning of August, and fell in love. I was absolutely stunned by Tinkerbell flying over the castle, I didn't know she could fly back and forth! We were cruising towards Tomorrowland from Fantasmic, and only got to catch a few seconds of the magic before being told to keep moving.

I was hoping to relive it this summer... but the news that Buzz Lightyear will be flying is a huge bummer for me.

So- my question is do we think tinkerbell might still fly with the standard fireworks afterwards (or before), or is Pixar's fireworks actually *replacing* the evening's firework show for a limited time?

I hope to see her fly this July... :(
We will need to wait to see how the show goes, but they have multiple wires across, so it's not unheard of to have multiple characters fly. During Disneyland Forever, there was Nemo, as well as Tinkerbell at a later time in the show.

I doubt though Tink will make it in, as she doesn't fit with the Pixar theme. More likely Buzz and Nemo during different parts.

And zero chance they won't have the Pixar version showing in July. I would expect it to last until September or even beyond if it turns out to be really popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter