Pirates ride photo?

tnolan

DIS Veteran
Do you still get a ride photo on Pirates? My friend and I rode it yesterday and didn't get one.

We rode twice this morning we will see when they show up. I already have my Sdmt from noon

We rode the ride on Monday and the pic showed up on Saturday, after I had filed a missing photo report. At least those reports still work!

Ride photos were sooooo slow this week. My ToT from Monday 4/29 took 5 days to show up.

Early March I rode Space Ranger Spin and the photo they sent isn't me. It's some other guy riding in a vehicle by himself.

We got Frozen within 24 hours. Still waiting for Haunted Mansion from Friday.

We were there in Feb and they showed up right away in the MDE app. Had some other photos that took 2 weeks to show.

Last trip during September we were missing two so once we got home I sent an email with the best description I could give, and it was fairly quick that they found and added the photos. I had the same thing happen at EE, but they are usually rather good at finding them and getting them added.

We just returned and got one about 3 days after the ride. Almost all of our ride photos took days to show up but they all eventually came.

We got the Pirates ones but are missing a TT, RNR, EE, and I haven't even checked most of MK yet. This is probably the worst I've seen for ride pics. Annoying that I'm going to have to fill out so many lost picture requests.

We got the Pirates ones but are missing a TT, RNR, EE, and I haven't even checked most of MK yet. This is probably the worst I've seen for ride pics. Annoying that I'm going to have to fill out so many lost picture requests.

When were they taken? I was sure I was going to have to do the same for those exact rides but they came in eventually (I'm going to say 3-5 days after they were taken. A few took up to a week and we had already left Disney)

there are a lot of delays in the pics as of recently. I just got 3 photos from DHS's 30th anniversary (street pics not ride ones) and I did Pirates yesterday and that one hasn't showed up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter