Pirates & Pals Cruise

Rwsm2011

Mouseketeer
During our trip there will be there regular HEA firework show and then also the MVMCP fireworks. Which fireworks are better to watch while on the cruise? We haven't seen HEA so I just wasn't sure if one would be a better fireworks show than the other.

IMHO, the better fireworks show is Holiday Wishes. The better all-around show (with castle projections) is HEA. If doing the cruise, I would do it on a Holiday Wishes night and try to see HEA from inside the park.

We did pirates and pals on 8/26. The view of the castle is 100% blocked by the train station. So if you care about the projections, keep that in mind.

I'm going to go with what @DisneyWishes14 said. There are a few parts of Holiday Wishes that have 180 degree fireworks and being out on the water facing the MK is a great angle to see everything.

Try to watch HEA from inside the MK on another night if you can - it's worth making it a part of your schedule.

Here is a picture of our view from the pirates & pals boat. Note: we liked the cruise a lot. My kids loved it. And it was nice view of the fireworks, but with HEA you miss a lot not seeing the projections...

IMG_1551 (1).jpg

We did the Pirates and Pals cruise in early August-.thought it was great. Absolutely loved the view of the fireworks from the lagoon however, we'd already seen HEA on another trip inside MK and none of us cared about the projections. If you do want to be able to see the projections clearly and don't have another night to see HEA from inside the park, I'd definitely do the cruise on a party night.

Thanks! I'm not worried about projections, as I knew we wouldn't be able to see them. I just wanted to schedule on the night that had the best fireworks.

Thanks! I'm not worried about projections, as I knew we wouldn't be able to see them. I just wanted to schedule on the night that had the best fireworks.

Fireworks alone, Holiday Wishes are better than HEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter