Pirates opening soon?

Possibly a soft opening. However, on Saturday night the two cast members outside of the ride said "around October 1st"

Hoping it's open tomorrow morning! We leave at 2:30 for the magic express :( would love to ride it before we have to fly back home.

We were at WDW Dec 13 - 20 2014. ASMu food court was not scheduled to be up and running from refurb until the 20th. It was already going when we checked in. Also HH was at tail end of rehab that was due to open Dec 20th. It was open on the 13th as well and every other time we were at MK that week. Good luck! I would think they put out the worst case date and shoot for before that to keep the crowds happy:)

Glad everything was up and running! Out of curiosity, what is HH? Thanks!

Glad everything was up and running! Out of curiosity, what is HH? Thanks!

Think they meant HM. We were at WDW during the time they referenced and Haunted Mansion opened earlier than expected from its refurb.

What did you think? Everything working smoothly?

Yeah, everything worked smoothly for me and I didn't hear any comments saying otherwise. I haven't ridden it in 17 years so take that with a grain of salt... Everything looked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter