Pirates of the Caribbean While Pregnant?

I rode it while pregnant. Several times, actually, because I was so happy to get into the cool air. We were there during a hot week and Pirates is a great ride to escape the heat. I think the benefits of avoiding too much sun and dehydration far out-weigh any rare mishaps that could occur on a ride like Pirates. The drop is minimal and the bumping is barely noticeable. But, do what makes you comfortable. At the end of the day, that's most important!

I rode several times while pregnant and now have a healthy 10 day old baby.

The first time I rode during that pregnancy, I did slide to the side of the boat during the drop. I just braced myself every time after that, and I was fine.

I was also concerned about boats bumping into each other, so I just stayed hyper aware at the end of boat rides. As long as I braced myself (and leaned forward in the seat) I was fine. Other rides to remember the boats bumping are Small World and especially the Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico at Epcot.

I rode anything that didn’t have a pregnancy restriction (even the tea cups earlier in my pregnancy) and didn’t worry about it.

I rode it when pregnant. There is no warning, so she should be safe especially as she is allowed to fly. I also brought my baby when she was 4 months old, there is no minimum age or height (she loved the music and even the drop). If it is safe for infants I think it is definitely safe for expectant mothers.

i think i rode it while my mother was pregnant for me....I turned out mostly ok/
can't advise of coulee but my wife had no issues during her pregnancies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter