Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ldy3u7w1xw1qfhbkko1_500.jpg

sttttoooooooooooooooooop, haha
I had a nightmare last night because of those pictures ):

IMG_4875.jpg

This was the creepiest Cybermen mask. I assume it's because it is made of fabric, compared to the others being made of a silver plastic...

IMG_4875.jpg

This was the creepiest Cybermen mask. I assume it's because it is made of fabric, compared to the others being made of a silver plastic...
NIGHTMARES. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES.

Cybermen scare me like nothing else.

sudbfassdbaskdhnaskdnaskj.
THAT SHOULD BE ME featuring Rascal Flatts by Justin Bieber MUSIC VIDEO comes on ABC tonight at 9pm EST

1. That Should Be Me is my FAVORITE song.
2. MUSIC VIDEO?!?!?!?!?!!?!? love.
3. RASCAL FLATTS= ammmmmazing country band
4. ABC rocks
5. EASTERN TIME REPRESENT

IMG_4918.jpg

I think this is my favourite Dalek. I like how it looks noticeably different from the rest.

I think so. I definitely saw the Adipose. ADORABLE.

I can't squeeze it hard. It already has a hole in the foot, that I fixed with super-glue. Not very useful as a stress toy, is it?

Check out the Doctor Who thread. I got an awesome (exclusive) T-shirt there!

I can't squeeze it hard. It already has a hole in the foot, that I fixed with super-glue. Not very useful as a stress toy, is it?

Check out the Doctor Who thread. I got an awesome (exclusive) T-shirt there!
:laughing: Adipose: The stress toy you can't really use.

OHMYGOD THAT SHIRT IS AWESOME.

My friend loves Doctor Who... I've never seen it before. I've also never heard of it before she started talking about it. I'm confused of what it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter