Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that some of the buildings were damaged,and they need to close down for refurbishments.

I heard they are still checking around to see if any buildings were damaged. Also, the people from Tokyo DL are helping give out some medical aid, natural disaster aid (I think that's what it is called) and such.

02X07XMUL_normal.jpg

ohh mahhhh gaaad

i still prefer the shorts, but i don't think they sell them anymore ):

I used to have a crush on her a long time ago. I remember when she was on The Suite Life.

she used to be like, my most favourite person EVER. so when i went to america for the first time in 2007, i bought the album headstrong because it was too expensive here LOL.

and i remember sitting on the floor of the yacht club, wishing i had a cd player LOL

she used to be like, my most favourite person EVER. so when i went to america for the first time in 2007, i bought the album headstrong because it was too expensive here LOL.

and i remember sitting on the floor of the yacht club, wishing i had a cd player LOL

Lol, I was OBSESSED with her until 2008. I had some good times back then.

oh gosh same :')
and she was in phineas and ferb and i was like 'OH MAAAA GAAAD'

I know! I didn't even know she dyed her hair back to brown until earlier this year because I haven't really seen her face in a long time. Lol. She's in a show called Hellcats with Aly Michalka from Phil of the Future.

Temi
im giving up the thing i need least for lent so... Bye Bye Facebook. the only time im gonna be on is to post videos from wednesday coming. other than that, payce! :)
26 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

o
Sydney
that's ridiculous , what's lent anyway?
21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Temi
it's when you give up something you enjoy for forty days.
o
Sydney
why?x
o
Temi
cause it's just something, i wanna do xx
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Sydney
mmm, cool...
17 minutes ago · Like

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT LENT IS?

The Ursula AA was put in the ride right when we were in the middle of the MM. Irony

Haha. I saw that on the Disney Parks youtube page. I can't wait until they are finished with the ride. I may be going to California and my mom said I could go to DL so I'm wicked excited about going on that first hand :)

I actually saw some of the construction while I was there over the walls. You could see everything over those walls. I walked up right to wear the original entrance to Toontown was :'( and I could see the sign perfectly. I think I did see the building for the Little Mermaid attraction and possibly Belle's cottage. It looks so awesome, but I also could see they are getting ready to take down all of Toontown :(

A hole appeared in my adipose toy D-: But I used super-glue to fix it! Hopefully it stays closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter