Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday - Had a lecture until 6:00. Got home late.
Tuesday - Had a lecture until 4:00. Got home late.
Wednesday - Had a lecture until 11:00. Someone set the building on fire, and I left my bag in the building. Took about 3 hours to get it back. Got home late.
Thursday - Had a lecture until 12:00. Had to finish the essay that was supposed to be in that day. Didn't finish it until 5:30. Got home late.

Hasn't this week been late-ified?

Monday - Had a lecture until 6:00. Got home late.
Tuesday - Had a lecture until 4:00. Got home late.
Wednesday - Had a lecture until 11:00. Someone set the building on fire, and I left my bag in the building. Took about 3 hours to get it back. Got home late.
Thursday - Had a lecture until 12:00. Had to finish the essay that was supposed to be in that day. Didn't finish it until 5:30. Got home late.

Hasn't this week been late-ified?
What time is it now in England?

I won't say mine unless someone private messages me and asks me, but i don't think anyone's that interested.

it 9 35pm in england, we're 5 hours infront of you guys.

WE IS COMIN 2 U FROM D FUTUR

My sister didn't get chicken today. She's now bashing her head against the drawers in the kitchen...

Oh wait, she's left the kitchen now.

dear england,
yes you have the queen, the parlimant, bbc hq, the 2012 olympics, blackpool, ect.
but up here in scotland we have IRN BRU.
up yours muchly,
scotland.
^^^^^
They sell Irn Bru in England.
^^^^ Wales Have Welsh Cakes.
^^^^^^ Cornwall have Cornish pasties.- BOOOOYAA!!!
^^^^^^^ Ireland have leprechauns, OWNED
^^^^^^^^Well we're from Liverpool, so we'll steal your shoes. OOWWNNEEDD!

THESE GROUPS MAKE ME LOL.

Now she's burst into tears, saying she wants to die... I'm confused. Should I contact the Samaritans website thingy or not?

Today is the International Day of Awesomeness. Just my luck that it's the day before my birthday -_-

lost 6-8 to the rays.

i have a loathing for the rays.

teams eimear doesn't like:
#1 - yankees
#2 - rays
#3 - yankees
#4 - twins
#5 - rangers

I did really good driving today! I didn't cry xD I did backing up and parking... and I went on some really busy roads. I did reaaaaally good. I'm proud of myself.

lost 6-8 to the rays.

i have a loathing for the rays.

teams eimear doesn't like:
#1 - yankees
#2 - rays
#3 - yankees
#4 - twins
#5 - rangers

LOL Yankees are on there twice xD

teams sara doesn't like:
#1 red sox
#2 rangers
#3 rays
#4 twins
#5 red sox

(I would put them all as red sox... but... ya know...)

Whelp, she's calmed down now. That's good.

Doctor Who Experience tomorrow. I get to stalked by Weeping Angels. I shouldn't feel this excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter