Pirates League Empress package

HollyMD

DIS Veteran
My daughter will be 12 at the time of the cruise- do you think she is too old for this or do you think she would enjoy it? Was wanting to do for pirate deck party. I wanted to do as a surprise, so did not want to ask her. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I think it really depends on your child. We did it the first time we sailed, our girls were 4 and 7 and they loved it! When we go again, my now 10 year old would not do it just because she isn't into the dressing up anymore because that's just her personality but I could see my youngest holding onto it for as long as she could and just enjoying the moment over the next few years because that is her personality. It all really depends on the child. If anything you could book it and if she doesn't want to do it, cancel it.

Thank you! I really may just have to break down and ask her about it. She may rather do something else during that time. What is the latest you can cancel without penalty?

I agree that it totally depends on your child. When we were there, I saw an adult doing it and having a good time. My daughters loved it, but they are 4 and 6.

My daughter will be 10 in June, and we will be cruising just before her birthday. I booked this package for her, she already picked out a pirate costume so this will just be a fun surprise to go along with that!! She loves to dress up though!

Ok, so I finally broke down and asked my daughter since I was scared she would balk at the idea and she said she thought it sounded fun! I made sure to tell her she would have to be done swimming, etc, by the time her appt rolled around and she was good with this, too! Thank you all!

I would like to book this for my 11 year old. And maybe myself! It sounds like a lot of fun for Pirate night! And my 11 year old would enjoy it.

As far as gear goes, what does this include? Trying to decide what to pack as far as costumes.

here's a random question, right now my 11 year old wants to do it. If we get there and she doesn't can I step in and do it in her place?

As far as gear goes, what does this include? Trying to decide what to pack as far as costumes.

Pirates League
Empress Package
Price: $44.95
For a Pirate Night look with a touch of glam, the Empress Package includes shimmering makeup, a face gem, nail polish, lip gloss, a bandana, earring, eye patch, tattoo and unique coin necklace—all the essentials for a lively evening at sea!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-offerings-exclusively-on-the-disney-fantasy/

Other offerings / Costumes here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...nt_cmp=SOC-intDPFY12Q1DCLBibbity28-12-11@0003

here's a random question, right now my 11 year old wants to do it. If we get there and she doesn't can I step in and do it in her place?
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/kids-teens/bibbidi-bobbidi-pirates-league-appointments/
Cancellation policy: Reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. A $10 charge will be added to the folio of Guests who fail to arrive for a reservation.

My adult daughter (intellectually disabled) and I did this on our 2015 cruise (Not the one that my profile picture is from). We both had a blast. It really is a lot of fun. We brought our own costumes and were already dressed up when we went to our appointments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter