Pirates Event-Costumes or not??

StacyPop

<font color=purple>Things have a way of working th
Just wanted to find out if people are dressing up for this event. I am not a costume person, but if everyone else is dressing up, then I will!
I need to get a head start though, so anyone??

I'm just wearing my POTC shirt,Pirate Princess hat,shoes,necklaces,and bag.
Normal clothes

Well, you asked:lmao:

I have a Pirate dress that I wore to the P & P party, so I am thinking maybe I'll wear it the night we go to the movie?
That night I also wore all my Will Turner pins, I have a WT purse someone made me from e-bay..I wear my CJS rings every day anyway, I have a CJS dingle for my hair....I have 3 or 4 POTC t-shirt, jogging suit, sweat shirt, etc, etc.

I know you didn't ask all of this, but I have an obsession:lmao:

I'll be dressing in costume. I'm not sure for what yet. Most likely for the Pirates dinner and the movie. For the other times i have a few Pirates shirts and accessories.

It's going to be a fun time!

There was another post about costumes........I'll see if I can find it and bump it up. Found it and bumped it up. It's the thread about the Merchandise.

cool thanks. I am still undecided. DD will dress up, no doubt about that....but still not sure-I dont want to be the only "grown up" in costume :)

You won't be...Just go for it, it'll be fun!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

pirate:

I probably will. Maybe I will pack a change of clothes just in case I feel ridiculous. I have almost talked my husband into dressing up for the P&P party in Setp-so that way, I will be able to wear it twice.

Cool Parkhopper!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

pirate:

Mary & I have costumes for the two dinners (one is a wench costume and then a pirate costume). We are thinking of wearing the wench costume for the Thursday dinner and movie.

Cyn

DH and I will be dressing up (and I mean WAY up!).

Suzipirate:

Ditto!(cool) I cant wait to see what everyone looks like, I am talking myself into it-found a nice costume online-now I just need one for DD7!princess:

EDIT: I figure the movie night too-and the dinner before it.

Where is everyone getting their costumes? I am not that handy-will have to buy all my stuff!

And my wench costume is in the first line, second picture! Mary & I bought shirts on ebay for the pirate costume. The shirts we bought were very well made and very reasonable.

Cyn

Cool, Figment, I liked that one a lot, too:thumbsup2

My grandparents are going to stick out like sore thumbs!lol
No costumes or POTC clothes.
I'm glad they love me so much,or they'd probably kill me for putting them in the middle of pirate central.
They have no clue!lol

haha! They will have fun anyway-How can you not have fun in Disney?! Get them some eye patches and a bandana to wear ....

Aye think he'll fit right in:lmao:

Seriously, they'll have a great time no matter what!

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter